5 Tips for Designing a Clutter Free Bathroom
Bathrooms are a place of relaxation, where you start and finish your busy day. This haven can quickly lose its tranquillity if not correctly designed, organised and maintained. We’ve put together five tips to help declutter your bathroom so you can enjoy this space the way it should be!
Remove your bathroom relics
- The first and most crucial step to decluttering your bathroom involves taking a good hard look through your cupboards and shelving, removing old and unused products – including those “one day I’ll use it” accessories buried deep at the back. Once it’s all over both you and your bathroom will feel cleansed.
Keep your design afloat
- Installing a mounted floating vanity helps to free up floor space while showcasing your bathroom tiles. This gives the bathroom the impression of a cleaner, larger and more open space, perfect for a modern styled bathroom.
Join the modern, minimalist movement
- Consider incorporating designs from Acacia Evolution collection, stripping back excess decorative features with a focus on pure form and simplicity. With small touches of décor to finish your look, you’ll be on track to a decluttered, modern bathroom.
Get creative with your storage options
- Recesses and ledges in your bathroom are a perfect storage solution, providing additional space for essentials or decorative items. This keeps products away from bathroom vanities and off the floor.
Give your décor a purpose
- When it comes to storage, there’s always room for both style and function! Baskets are the perfect storage solution, with no need to worry about hiding them away. With so many amazing basket designs, you can really bring a personalised style to any bathroom.
Following these tips will put you on the right track to decluttering your bathroom, transforming it into the haven it should be. For more bathroom tips and inspiration follow us on Instagram!